Sunday, January 9, 2011

Downtown Sacramento on Second Saturday

Downtown Sacramento
I went downtown today. Nice to walk around and get some fresh air. Lots of good art and friendly people. I think I like taking photos on over cast day the most. The colors really pop out.









Sacramento Rail Road Tracks
For this one I was just thinking it would be an interesting perspective. The reflection was a nice surprise.... Don't worry I didn't lay on the tracks... just the camera. :)
Downtown Sacramento

Lots of... uuummm unframed art in Sacramento. :)







Sacramento Tree




It's not as colorful as spring or fall but winter has its own sharp beauty.










Wood Sculptor





A wood sculptor outside an art gallery. The bright flood light gave it a cool effect.












Sacramento California

All I can say is ... California. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment